- It is important to adhere to the rules and general social distancing rules in order for us to comply with the government guidelines and enable our staffs, bailiffs and volunteers to carry out their roles safely.
- Under no circumstances should anyone fish the lake if they are exhibiting symptoms, have the virus or believe to have been exposed to the virus via the track and trace system. Anglers must not self-isolate on the lake.
- Permit Holders may have ONE non-fishing guest with them, as long as they are; - From the same household (Partner or Child over 12 years old.) - Are a valid member of the Carp Society
- The onsite shop reopens on Monday 13th July opening times currently
- Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm
- Saturday 9am - 12 midday
Information on fishing Horseshoe Lake