FARRIERS LAKE Update 24/06/2020 lake closed due to further spawning
all notices will be made on the group facebook page
Update: 24/06/2020 - LAKE CLOSED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT - carp spawning
UPDATE: 22/06/2020 - most of summer bay reopens today, swims 7 & 9, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 will remain closed until further notice
Update 16/06/2020The fish are spawning again in summer bay. All summer bay is now closed.
UPDATE 3/6/2020 - There has been further spawning on Horseshoe this morning and as a result the whole of Summer Bay is now closed. Please bare this in mind if you are planning a journey.
UPDATE 10/06/2020 Summer bay is now open after spawning. Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
22/05/2020 - CLOSED WITH IMMEDATE EFFECT FOR SPAWNING
After what looks like a successful spawning and rest period Horseshoe Lake will re-open to permit holders from 9am Monday 1st June 2020.
• It is important to adhere to the rules and general social distancing rules in order for us to comply with the government guidelines and enable our staffs, bailiffs and volunteers to carry out their roles safely.
• Under no circumstances should anyone fish the lake if they are exhibiting symptoms, have the virus or believe to have been exposed to the virus via the track and trace system. Anglers must not self-isolate on the lake.
• Permit Holders may have ONE non-fishing guest with them, as long as they are;
- From the same household (Partner or Child over 12 years old.)
- Are a valid member of the Carp Society
For permit enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, all permits must be applied for electronically and must be collected on arrival from the Head Bailiff.
The onsite shop will remain closed and no permits or membership can be purchased onsite.
We hope to review reopening to day tickets on a limited basis in the near future.
22/05/2020 - No change