Following on from the Angling Trusts clarification night fishing can resume from 29th March 2021. Please read the below before attending the lake(s) details on how to fish Horseshoe Lake.
ALL Government guidances should still be followed.
Under the current government rules, we the lake can reopen fully , however the Horseshoe Lake shop cannot reopen. so until further notice we will be offering a click and collect service, this will temporarily change the way we are processing memberships, day tickets and permits.
PERMIT HOLDERS ARE PERMITTED TO BRING ONE NON FISHING GUEST with an angler - Guests will need a Carp Society Membership. (guest must be from the same household ie. partner or child)
Fishing double swims - Two people may fish double swims as long as they adhere to government guidelines on bubbles or distance.
Carp Society members will be able to purchase day tickets to fish Horseshoe Lake from the onsite shop from Monday 12th April 2021.
- On arrival to the lake, press the intercom and report immediately to the lodge to purchase your ticket.
- Please ensure you have your facemask for wearing in the shop.
- Limited to 2 rods only in all swims
- Day ticket arrivals (arrivals are limited to Mon - Friday 9am - 4pm and Saturday 9am - 12 midday) we do not allow day ticket arrivals out of these hours or on a sunday.
- Swims are available on a first come first served basis
- Leaving the lake day tickets, exiting the lake at the time is confirmed on booking over the phone. Exiting the lake press the intercom to be let out. There is no exiting available out of office hours.
- Day tickets may be limited if the lake is busy, whilst we do not take bookings over the phone it may be best to call 24hours ahead of travel to check how busy it is.
NEW GATE ENTRY SYSTEM EXPLAINED
08/04/2021 - as of today to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as and when a permit become available.
-email email@example.com for the permit form
- Ensure you have read and understand the T&C and lake rules RULES
Send the completed permit application form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a headshot photo
- Include your expected start date, start dates should be within one week of application
- Your permit application will be reviewed, if accepted we will contact you by email or phone for payment and to arrange collection of your permit application/access card
- RENEWALS (as above please complete the form and email to us with a photo we will contact you to arrange payment on receipt)
* The Carp Society reserves the right to restrict the number of permit appliations if deemed necessary
* The gate system has changed any current permit holders should contact us (karl by message or email) to arrange collection of your new access card.
* The Carp Society reserves the right to limit the number of Permit sales if deemed necessary.
Little Farriers lake Open as normal to pre booked angling. Please see the lake calendar for any 2021 availability.
2022 bookings are currently closed and hope to reopen later this year.
Please refer to the Farriers facebook group for all current permit holders, notifications will be updated by Rob - Head Bailiff
Permit renewals should be send out by the end of April