ANGLERS ARE PERMITTED TO BRING ONE NON FISHING GUEST
- Guests will need a Carp Society Membership. (guest must be from the same household ie. partner or child)
Fishing double swims - Two people may fish double swims as long as they adhere to government guidelines on bubbles or distance.
Carp Society members will be able to purchase day tickets to fish Horseshoe Lake from the onsite shop during shop hours (monday to friday 9am - 4pm and saturday 9am - 12 midday)
- On arrival to the lake, press the intercom and report immediately to the lodge to purchase your ticket.
- Please ensure you have your facemask for wearing in the shop.
- Limited to 2 rods only in all swims
- Day ticket arrivals (arrivals are limited to Mon - Friday 9am - 4pm and Saturday 9am - 12 midday)
- We do not allow day ticket arrivals out of these hours or on a sunday.
- Day tickets leaving the lake day tickets, exiting the lake at the time specified on your ticket - press the intercom to be let out.
HORSESHOE LAKE UPDATE: UPDATE 08/07/2021
- Open to day tickets and permits as normal
- Swims 70+71 closed due to weed (additional swims may close if weed causes snags)
- Swims 57 to 46 will be closed off due to work carried out on the mounds stockpond
PLEASE DO NOT WALK DOWN THIS WAY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
NEW GATE ENTRY SYSTEM EXPLAINED
If you are interested in purchasing a full permit please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as and when a permit become available, this is in place for this year only *this is not a waitlist*
(for 2022 please check back with us nearer the time to enquire about permits)Renewal permit holders should apply as normal within 1 month of their permit expiring.
-email email@example.com for the permit form
- Ensure you have read and understand the T&C and lake rules RULES
Send the completed permit application form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a headshot photo
- Include your expected start date, start dates should be within one week of application
- Your permit application will be reviewed, if accepted we will contact you by email or phone for payment and to arrange collection of your permit application/access card
- RENEWALS (as above please complete the form and email to us with a photo we will contact you to arrange payment on receipt)
* The Carp Society reserves the right to restrict the number of permit appliations if deemed necessary
* The gate system has changed any current permit holders should contact us (karl by message or email) to arrange collection of your new access card.
* The Carp Society reserves the right to limit the number of Permit sales if deemed necessary.
Little Farriers lake Open as normal to pre booked angling. Please see the lake calendar for any 2021 availability.
2022 bookings are currently closed and hope to reopen later this year.
Please refer to the Farriers facebook group for all current permit holders, notifications will be updated by Rob - Head Bailiff
Permit renewals should be send out by the end of April