ANGLERS ARE PERMITTED TO BRING ONE NON FISHING GUEST
- Guests will need a Carp Society Membership. (guest must be from the same household ie. partner or child)
Fishing double swims - Two people may fish double swims as long as they adhere to government guidelines on bubbles or distance.
HOURLY TICKETS: referred to as 'day tickets' but you are not limited to day time.
Carp Society members will be able to purchase day tickets/tickets by the hour to fish Horseshoe Lake from the onsite shop during shop hours (monday to friday 9am - 4pm and saturday 9am - 12 midday)
- On arrival to the lake, press the intercom and report immediately to the lodge to purchase your ticket.
- Please ensure you have your facemask for wearing in the shop.
- Limited to 2 rods only in all swims
- Day ticket arrivals (you need to arrive between the hours of Mon - Friday 9am - 4pm and Saturday 9am - 12 midday to buy a fishing ticket.) *opening hours change 1st nov - 1st march
- We do not allow day ticket arrivals out of these hours or on a sunday.
- Day tickets leaving the lake day tickets, exiting the lake at the time specified on your ticket - press the intercom to be let out.
HORSESHOE LAKE SWIMS UPDATE:
ALL SWIMS NOW OPEN - Pegs 57 to 46 are now open. No vehicle access past the Carp Park (as per usual)
NEW GATE ENTRY SYSTEM EXPLAINED
Due to increase in demand we will not be processing any new permits for the remainder of 2021, we are still open and accepting memberships and fishing tickets during the last few months.
We expect to reopen permit sales early 2022 if you would like to be on the mailing list and be notified of permit sales opening please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgRenewal permit holders should apply as normal within 1 month of their permit expiring.
-email email@example.com for the permit form
- Ensure you have read and understand the T&C and lake rules RULES
To apply for a permit:
If you are interested in purchasing a full permit please contact us on 01367 253959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (there may be a short wait for permit availability) until then we are open for 'day tickets'
If spaces are available please send the completed permit application form to email@example.com along with a headshot photo
- Include your expected start date, start dates should be within one week of application (we do not hold applications for future dates)
- Your permit application will be reviewed, if accepted we will contact you by email or phone for payment and to arrange collection of your permit application/access card
- RENEWALS (as above please complete the form and email to us with a photo we will contact you to arrange payment on receipt)
* The Carp Society reserves the right to restrict the number of permit appliations if deemed necessary
* The gate system has changed any current permit holders should contact us (karl by message or email) to arrange collection of your new access card.
* The Carp Society reserves the right to limit the number of Permit sales if deemed necessary.
Little Farriers lake Open as normal to pre booked angling. Please see the lake calendar for availability
to book please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the Farriers facebook group for all current permit holders, notifications will be updated by Rob - Head Bailiff